Here’s a holiday message of thanks from our team as we head into 2021.
Today I want to take a few moments to reflect on 2020. First, I want to thank you, your friends, and your family for supporting us and allowing us to be part of your life. This has been such a difficult year for all of us, but we’ve been very fortunate to have you in our corner.
We’ve been in business now for six years and have helped almost 400 families make a transition between homes. That’s not just a reflection of my success, it’s a reflection of the success of all the members of our team, including:
- Federico, my son and business partner. Without him, we could not give such great customer service.
- Kelly McAvoy, our client services manager. She has been phenomenal in helping us with all the compliance and paperwork.
- Melinda Johnston, a phenomenal new agent on our team who has done a fantastic job handling client services and listings.
- Alejandro, my other son who always helps us out in a pinch.
- Norman de Marco and Chiquita Banana, my pups, who are also part of our team.
With that being said, I want to wish all of you a great holiday season, phenomenal 2021, and good riddance to 2020. I think we’re all a bit stronger after this year, and I hope you’re as optimistic as I am for the next one. From myself, my family, and my team: Feliz Navidad y prospero año nuevo! (Merry Christmas and happy New Year!)
If you have any questions or real estate needs I can assist with in the future, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.